The Eastern Connecticut Forest Landowners Association/Wolf Den Land Trust welcome new members. We offer six different membership categories. You don’t have to own land to join. Membership is also a nice gift for a family member or someone interested in forestry. We are the only organization in CT run by forest owners for forest owners. As an all volunteer and local organization, we rely heavily on your tax-deductible dues and contributions to keep our programs and activities running. Remember: private forests do the public good!
- Fill out the membership application, and mail it with the appropriate dues to:
ECFLA, Treasurer, P.O. Box 404, Brooklyn CT 06234.
- JOIN or donate ONLINE via our new, convenient and secure option.
- Quarterly newsletters filled with practical, informative articles on wildlife and forestry, habitat improvement techniques and other relevant topics.
- Year-round educational programs, walks and meetings where you can learn from professionals and from each other.
- An annual Forestry Fair and other educational programs.
- Equipment to loan: a planting bar and planting shovel for members planting large quantities of forest seedling stock.
- Support from the UCONN Cooperative Extension System, Connecticut DEP Divisions of Forestry and Wildlife, and other natural resource professionals who donate their time to teach our members about the stewardship of their land.
We welcome new members!
Or FILL OUT and MAIL AN APPLICATION: DOWNLOAD PDF APPLICATION
*NOTE: All NEW MEMBERS need to fill out an application and send it to us so we can add you to our membership list and start sending you quarterly newsletters!
To join, please fill out and print the form below, and mail it with the appropriate dues to:
ECFLA, PO Box 404, Brooklyn CT 06234
Newspaper ad Friend Website Other:
ECFLA is a 501-3(c) nonprofit organization. Dues are tax deductible as allowed by law.
THANK YOU for your contribution!